

Hello,
here's my first wine label version. It would be a label for a famous red wine (Joyau de Dionysos means Dionysos' treasure). Based on my watercolor works with mixed media.
I can't wait for yours! :)
Cheers,
Kriszti
ps: I've changed the text to become father's day well - thank you Catherine for suggestion. and here's another one with a new text at the same design (heureux papa means happy daddy):
Hi,
ReplyDeleteThis looks very classy indeed - very professional! Have you thought how this might work more specifically for Father's Day itself?
It's a beautiful label but seems made for just one wine - I wonder if this could be achieved in the text - the date/year could be 21st June 2009? I was playing with the idea of '100% Proof of Love', rather than 12% Alcohol so you could use something like that to play on the percentage? Just some thoughts. Keep up the great work.
Cheers
Catherine
Hi Krisztina,
ReplyDeleteits a beautiful design. I really like it. Thank you!
The artwork on this blog looks great.
ReplyDelete