Hi everyone,
I went to a store today w/ 20 samples and an order form: after a little talk they took and payed me for almost all the samples and were eager to see how things go (who'll purchase what). So now Im printing more samples for another pitch tomorrow. So far so very good :-)
One thing that was said (to my dismay) was that the non-obvious doesn't sell, that is- if it doesnt have the words "dad" or "father" on it- nobody will know what to do with it for father's day. Unfortunately that includes my stuff (180 degree brew.. I thought I was clever but...um...) Anyway, the more illusive titles might still do well on the web just not for a store audience that doesnt expect to see custom labels in the first place.
Thanks again everyone... and if anyone wants to take a crack at some birthday wine and beer labels- thats might be the next thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Annita,
ReplyDeleteWow! Well done on getting the store on board!
I think your 180 degrees idea has got tons of potential. As the bottle is turned upside down a visual 'transformation' occurs - wow, that is very clever. Maybe it's a word thing and just needs simplifying word-wise - hmmmn.
Well done again,
Cheers
Catherine
Yes I agree with Catherine - I've just written it to your earlier post. Your labels are amazing!
ReplyDelete