Saturday, June 6, 2009

Father's Day submission [wine label]




Hi all, 

This is my submission for father's day. A more childish version (I like the fact that children too can customise bottles their mom would have bought for them as a present for their dad. Though, adults can use those labels too, of course!). It's a sort of praise to all "super-daddies" capable of everything for their children.

I have declined the label in 3 color-variations so it can fit any type of wine. I was thinking (in terms of sufficient contrast between label color and bottle/wine color):

green label : red wine
blue label : white wine
aubergine label : rosé wine

I hope you like the idea of an elixir, giving the dads unlimited powers (in the eyes of their children). Feel free to comment or suggest anything! :)

Greetings to all of you from Paris, keep up your great jobs!
Lara

note for Annita: 
I uploaded low res pictures in .gif format so they upload quickly but I will send you the 300 dpi CMYK files per e-mail if you're ok with that!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lara,

    Ah, these are really beautiful!!! Lovely idea and lovely execution! Very striking, and the colours are just great. My only suggestion would be to make another version with a boy instead of a girl!

    Fabulous, strong work!

    Cheers,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catherine for your feedback!! :) I have thought of making a version with a boy instead of the girl! I will try to do it tomorrow if I have time! :)

    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic works, congrats Lara!! love this full of action daddy :)

    ReplyDelete