Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Inspiration - Peter Lehman Wines

Hi All,

Good to be here. Thanks for setting this up Annita - the site is looking very nice too!

Thought I'd share some wine labels from Peter Lehman wines. I've bought a few of these purely on the basis of the labels. The theme is the 'Queen of Clubs' and it's good to see different artist's interpretations...

Cheers,
Catherine








2 comments:

  1. yes it's really interesting to see the same theme by different artists. I've visited his site and saw the labels on the bottles - they're so elegant together! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Ive never seen these before. they're sweet. I remember seeing some georgian wines that had paintings of drunks on them - thats not so sweet... but a wine scene non the less. I guess the labels we're going to design will depend as much on a witty wine name as on the design/illustration to stand out. Thanks for posting these. :-)

    ReplyDelete